Spin the wheel of fortune, win daily prices and one of the 5 VALBONA Leather grand prizes! Rules of Participation
1. Organizer: The organizer of the game presented in these participation and game rules (hereinafter: the Game) is Valbona Leather Bt. (1048 Budapest Csíksomlyó utca 4 / A)
2. The Player 2.1. Anyone with an Instagram profile can participate in the Game announced by the Organizer. 2.2. Employees of the Organizer and their close relatives are excluded from the game. 3. The mechanism of the game:
3.1. The Organizer will advertise the Game to the Player on the official website of the Organizer (hereinafter: Website): www.valbonaleather.com.
3.2. The game will run from the 4/3/2021 at 00:00am till the 11/3/2021. The Organizer will advertise the game among all Players who meet the following conditions during its run:
- Only people over the age of 18 can participate in the Game.
- Players have the opportunity to spin the so called wheel of fortune once a day appearing on the front page of the Webpage.
- A Player can spin the wheel of fortune once a day.
- All players who have spun the Wheel of Fortune will participate in a lot at the end of the Game.
- Players consent to the storage of their name and contact information for the draw following the end of the Game.
4. Date of the draw: 14.3.2021. 10.00 am. Winners will be notified via e-mail and have 3 days to respond to the organizer. If they fail to respond to the organizer within the 3 days, the organizer will draw new winners and hand over the grand prize the same way. The winner will receive the prize by post.
5. Start date of the Game: 4/3/2021 at 00:00am till the 11/3/2021 23:59pm.
6.1. The grand prize within the game announced by the Organizer is as follows:
1 pc ZOE CLUTCH with 2 pieces of VALBONA leather matching bracelets and 1 peace Inventino floral mono matching necklace
6.3. The Tax liability for the grand prize is borne by the Organizer.
6.4. The value of the prize cannot be converted into cash, their value one by one
1 pc ZOE CLUTCH: 85 Euro
6.5. The Organizer shall not be liable for any obligations other than the above-mentioned transfer of the grand prize and the settlement of their tax consequences. The Organizer reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms and conditions of these game rules or the prize game itself during the game. The Organizer will publish the amendment of the rules and the possible termination of the prize draw on the official Facebook page of Valbona Leather. It is the responsibility of the game participants to be properly informed about these rules. If the winner does not take over (acknowledge receipt of win via e-mail) the prize within 3 days, additional winner will be appointed and will be entitled to the given prize, who will be notified of the prize by the Organizer as described above.
7. Moderation: The organizer reserves the right to refuse to post any comments or other content (hereinafter: User Content) published by the Player, to moderate or remove the User Content. The Promoter also reserves the right to reject or delete objectionable content (as defined below) and / or any user content that it deems to be infringing or inappropriate in its sole discretion and to exclude the Player from the game. The Organizer may, in its sole discretion, retain certain User Content, and may disclose User Content if required to do so by law or if the Organizer deems it necessary to protect its users or personal safety. The Organizer disclaims any liability for any damage or loss resulting from the use of any user content posted or otherwise transmitted on the Facebook page of any Organizer.
8. Conditions for receiving the prize:
8.1. The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages or consequences caused by the data provided by the Player erroneously or incorrectly. The organizer reserves the right to hand over the prize only to the winner or his / her close relative. Participants in the game agree to publicly disclose the name of the winner on the Organizer’s Facebook page. The Winner is obliged to cooperate with the Organizer in connection with the handover of the prize.
8.2. The Winner will send the postal data to the Organizer in electronic form, which is necessary for the prize to be sent to the Winner by the Organizer by post and / or other means (courier company).
8.3. If the Winner does not accept the prize for two attempts, the Organizer will draw a new Winner.
8.4. The Organizer will notify the Winners by e-mail on the working day following the draw, thus 15rd of March 2021.
9. Organizer’s rights: The Organizer has no additional obligations in connection with the prize other than the transfer of the prize and the reimbursement of its tax consequences. The Organizer excludes its liability for any claim for damages in connection with participation in the Game, and shall not be liable for any errors or damages related to the game. Furthermore, it is not responsible if the Organiser’s Website is not available from time to time during the game. The Organizer reserves the right to change the conditions of the game by informing the participants. The Organizer will publish the change of the Rules of Participation or the notification of the possible termination of the Game on the official Facebook page. Participants agree that they are fully liable for any damage caused to the Organizer by any violation of the Rules of Participation during their participation in the Game. In case of violation of the Rules of Participation, the player’s participation is invalid.
10. Data management. By participating in the Game, the player unconditionally consents to the e-mail addresses of the participants in the Game, the postal data of the Winners being entered into the Organizer’s database and used by the Organizer for its own marketing activities without any further consideration or permission. This consent does not cover the Organizer’s disclosure of this data to third parties for utilization. The Organizer handles the Players’ personal data in accordance with these Rules of Participation and the applicable data protection laws. Valbona Leather Bt. (1048 Budapest Csíksomlyó utca 4 / A) as (“Data Controller”) handles the personal data of the Player specified in these Rules of Participation for the purpose specified in these Rules of Participation with the express consent of the Player based on prior and detailed information. By participating in the Game, the Player expressly consents to the processing of his / her personal data specified in these Rules of Participation. The Player expressly agrees and acknowledges that he is not entitled to any compensation for the public disclosure of his data in connection with the game. Participation in the game and the provision of data is voluntary, however, the Player acknowledges that failure to provide the information required to transfer the prize in the event of a win, will result in disqualification from the game, thus the Player will lose entitlement to the prize.
11. Scope of personal data processed. For the purposes specified in these Rules of Participation, the Data Controller manages only the personal data that the Player voluntarily provided to the Data Controller during the participation in the game (e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, postal address, hereinafter: Personal Data)
12. Purpose of data management. The data controller is entitled to manage the Player’s Personal Data for the purpose of participating in the game, arranging the transfer of the prize and marketing activities. By participating in the Game, the Players also expressly consent to the Organizer’s free and lawful use of the personal data of the players and winners provided to the Organizer (eg name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) for the conduct of this Game and for the purpose of the Organizer’s marketing activities and to contact the Player in person, by post or by means of communication with a direct commercial offer. By participating in the Player Game, the Organizer consents to the Organizer contacting him repeatedly or continuously for the purpose of market research. The legal basis for the provision of data is the consent given by participation in the Game, the Player may request information on data management at any time. In connection with the processing of data, the participants have the right to protest as well as the right to enforce the law in court. Data manager, data processor. The Data Controller is entitled to process the Player’s Personal Data for the purpose specified in these Rules of Participation. During the processing of the Player’s Personal Data, the processing of the data is performed by Valbona Leather Bt. (1048 Budapest Csíksomlyó utca 4 / A).
13. Duration of data management. The Data Controller is entitled to manage the Player’s Personal Data until the Player’s consent is revoked. Data Security The Data Controller ensures the security of the Player’s Personal Data and implements the technical and organizational measures that guarantee an adequate level of protection of the Player’s Personal Data.
14. Withdrawal of consent. The Data Controller informs the Player that he may withdraw his consent at any time, without any restriction or justification, free of charge by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post to Valbona Leather Bt. (1048 Budapest Csíksomlyó utca 4 / A).
15. Acceptance of the Rules of Participation by the Player. By participating in the Game, the Player acknowledges and accepts all the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules of Participation.
16. Final provisions. Hungarian law applies to the Game. All data obtained in connection with applications during the Game may only be used for the consent given by the applicants at the time of application, to these Rules of Participation. Should any of the provisions of these Rules of Participation be invalid, this does not affect the validity of other parts of the Rules of Participation. In this case, the invalid provision of the Rules of Participation will be replaced by the relevant and effective stipulation of the valid Hungarian legislation.
17. Request for information. For information about the game and other issues, email email@example.com.